Polish Migration Forum Foundation (PFM) was established in 2007 to
promote the rights of migrants in Poland. It is registered in the Polish
court, KRS, at the number 0000272075. PFM holds a status of a "Public
Benefit Organization" (OPP).
At PFM, we want
Poland to be a country where people of different races, religions and
cultures live in harmony and respectfully, striving for agreement and
cooperation. Our mission is to support the integration of people who
migrate to Poland - so that it can become their second homeland.
works for the integration of foreigners and Poles living abroad. We
develop initiatives and support activities that lead to dialogue between
people representing various cultures. The Foundation specialises in
informational activities by providing: direct support to foreigners
(psychological, about the job market, regarding legalisation of stay),
trainings (for teachers, psychologists, government officials), and
activities in between formal and informal education (workshops, city
games). PFM supports migrant women in a special way by organising
childbirth schools and support groups for migrant mothers.
OUR WORK METHODS
We are innovative:
- We are always looking for new modes of action
- We analyse migrants' needs and respond flexibly
- We use our team's interdisciplinary knowledge in developing our activities
We are involved:
- We put a lot of heart and commitment into each one of our meetings with beneficiaries
- We are a team of activists - actions supporting foreigners are personally important to us
- We actively engage volunteers in our work
We operate with an attention to quality:
- We operate comprehensively. We make sure that foreigners can receive support from us in various aspects of their lives.
- It is important for us to always improve our team's competencies. We participate in trainings, seminars and study visits.